Date: November 3, 2023
Time: 11 AM – 3 PM
Location: Focus: HOPE, 1400 Oakman Blvd, Detroit, MI 48238
RSVP: Register for the event
- Share the latest information about how to access emergency shelter and housing resources
- System leaders will be present to provide updates about a recent system transition and what that means for you
- Troubleshoot problems you may be experiencing with access and make real-time connections to support
- Gather feedback to improve the homeless response system
- Make connections to needed resources and services with a resource fair
- Bridge gaps and strengthen partnerships between the homeless system and other community organizations
Help us bring our vision to life!
Your donations will go toward venue expenses, food, and other resources offered to the community.
Provide an in-kind donation
Want to provide an in-kind donation?
(E.g., hygiene kits, coats, clothing, feminine products)
Thank you to our Community Forum Partners
- Focus: HOPE
- Resource provided: Event space
- Street Outreach Court
- Disability Rights Michigan
- Wayne Mobile Health Unit
- Central City Health
Partner with us
If you’re interested in hosting a table or providing other services, contact